- Open Account by 8/15/2018
- One-time $1000 Direct Deposit within 60 days
- Receive Bonus within 100 days after Above Met
- Maintain Account Open to Avoid ETF for 90 days
- Select Checking
+$200 Cash Bonus:
- Open a new Select Checking account online or at a branch near you between 08/09/2018 and 08/15/2018 with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Receive qualifying direct deposits of $1,000.00 or more within the first 60 calendar days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic deposit from your employer, pension, or government benefits (such as social security). However, federal income tax refunds, or any state income tax refunds, are not considered qualifying direct deposits. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your HomeStreet Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages also do not qualify.
- Bonus will be paid within 100 calendar days of account opening if the bonus requirements are met. Your new account must remain open until the bonus is processed in order to receive the bonus. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- This offer is only available to new HomeStreet Bank consumer checking account customers. This offer is not available to existing HomeStreet Bank consumer checking customers (either as the primary or secondary account holder) or individuals who have had a HomeStreet Bank consumer checking account in the last 12 months. Bank employees and members of their household are not eligible for this promotion. Limit of one new consumer checking account bonus per individual and per mailing address. If the customer or other individuals residing at the same address received or may receive any other consumer checking bonus from HomeStreet Bank within the last 12 months prior to this account opening then no one at the address is eligible. Offer is subject to change without notice, can be withdrawn at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer. The new account is available only to individuals and is not available to businesses, non-profits, or for use as a personal retirement account.
- HomeStreet Bank reserves the right to deduct the bonus from the account at closing if the account is closed by the customer or bank within 180 calendar days after account opening.
- HomeStreet Bank is not responsible for and will not honor promotional offers on third party websites that are not authorized by HomeStreet Bank.
- Account opening is subject to approval.