- Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California
- Any businesses, corporations, organizations, or associations located in Alameda or Contra Costa Counties, California
- Any immediate family member of a current primary member related by blood or marriage, including living or not living in the same household
- A member of any one of our many Select Employee Groups (SEGs). A SEG is a company, department, or building designated as an eligible membership group.
- Open Account with Promo Code by 3/31/2017
- One-time $500 Direct Deposit within 60 days
- Make 1 Debit Card Purchase within 60 days
- Receive Bonus after Above Met
- Basic Checking
- Interest Checking
- $10 (waivable with $1000 daily balance / month)
Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts. Checking account and debit card establishment are subject to credit approval. Members age 12-15 require an adult joint owner. To receive $100 incentive: 1) open new checking account using promotional code SIMPLER; 2) establish a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening; 3) activate and make a signature or PIN purchase with debit card within 60 days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Offer expires March 31, 2017 and is subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Incentive will be credited after all requirements are fulfilled, beginning April 10, 2017. Federally insured by NCUA.