- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fargo-Valley City, ND
- Fresno-Visalia, CA
- Greensboro and Greenville, NC
- Greenville, SC
- Harrisburg, PA
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Norfolk, VA
- Sacramento, CA
- Spokane, WA
- Open Account with $50 Opening Deposit by 5/4/2016
- Make 10 Debit Card Purchases within 60 days
- Receive Bonus in 45 days after Above Met
- Opportunity Checking
- $10 (waivable with wither 10 debit card purchases, $500 Direct Deposit or $1500 daily balance / month)
- Everyday Checking
- $10 (waivable with either 10 debit card purchases, $500 Direct Deposit or $1500 daily balance / month)
- $5 for 17-24 years old (waivable with either 10 debit card purchases, $500 Direct Deposit or $1500 daily balance / month)
- Preferred Checking
- $15 (waivable with either $1000 Direct Deposit or $10000 combined daily balance / month)
- PMA Checking
- $30 (waivable with $25000 combined daily balance / month)
- All consumer checking accounts except Teen CheckingSM are eligible for the $100 bonus. Offer available only at participating Wells Fargo banking locations in the following areas: Colorado Springs, CO; Fargo-Valley City, ND; Fresno-Visalia, CA; Greensboro and Greenville, NC; Greenville, SC; Harrisburg, PA; Idaho Falls, ID; Jacksonville, FL; Norfolk, VA; Sacramento, CA; Spokane, WA.
- You cannot be:
- An owner, or joint owner, on a current Wells Fargo consumer checking account.
- A Wells Fargo team member.
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- Open a new, eligible consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 (not including the bonus) in a store by May 4, 2016.
- Within 60 days of account opening make 10 purchases and/or payments with your debit card from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without providing a valid U.S. (W-9) taxpayer ID.
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer.
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- We will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities as required.
1. The PMA Package has a $30 monthly service fee, which can be avoided when you have one of the following PMA statement ending balances: $25,000 or more in qualifying linked FDIC-Insured accounts, OR $50,000 or more in qualifying linked bank, brokerage (available through our brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC) and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances, certain mortgages not eligible).
If the PMA Package relationship is terminated, the bonus interest rate on all eligible savings accounts, and discounts or fee waivers on other products and services will discontinue and revert to the Bank’s then- current applicable rate or fee. If the PMA Package relationship is terminated, the remaining unlinked PMA Premier Checking or PMA Prime Checking account will be converted to another checking product or closed.
Interest on the PMA Premier Checking account is compounded daily and paid monthly. The amount of interest earned is based on the daily collected balance in the account. The following rates are accurate as of 03/01/2016: the account pays an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.05% if the balance is $100,000 or more, an APY of 0.05% if the balance is from $5,000 to $99,999.99 and an APY of 0.01% if the balance is $4,999.99 or less. Each tier described above reflects the current minimum daily collected balance required to obtain the applicable APY. When the rates offered within two or more consecutive tiers are the same, the disclosure shows those multiple tiers as a single tier. Rates are variable and subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce earnings on this account. The account requires a $50 minimum opening deposit when opening an account at a store location or business banking location or $25 when opening an account through Wells Fargo Phone BankSM or Wells Fargo Online.
2. The Wells Fargo Preferred Checking account monthly service fee is $15. The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period: maintain a minimum combined balance of $10,000 or more in qualified linked deposit accounts (consumer checking, savings, Time Accounts (CDs), FDIC-insured IRAs) or a qualifying direct deposit totaling $1,000 or more, or a linked Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
The Wells Fargo Preferred Checking account pays an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01%, accurate as of 03/01/2016. Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly. Currently the APY for this account has two balance tiers: $0-$499.99 and $500 or more. To obtain the APY disclosed, the current minimum daily collected balance must be $500 or more. When the rates offered within two or more consecutive tiers are the same, multiple tiers are shown as a single tier. The specific individual tiers are described in the rate sheet for this account. A copy of the then-current rate sheet will be provided to you before you open your account or is available at any time upon request from a banker. Fees could reduce earnings on this account. Interest rates are variable that the Bank can change at any time. The account requires a minimum opening deposit of $50 when opening an account at a store location.