- Fast Cash-back Report
- Slow Payout (2 weeks to months)
- Redeem Payout by ACH, PayPal, AMEX Gift Card and Amazon Gift Card (Additional cash-back for Gift Card options)
- Competitive & Best Cash Back Rate
- AMEX Gift Cards – 1.5%
- GiftCards.com –
- SaveYa – 2% for selling
- T-Mobile –
$100$50 for new voice service activation
Referrer gets $15 and referee gets $10 after $10 payable cash-back earned by referee.
During this promotion the referred member (new member) will receive a $10 sign up bonus, and the referring member (member sending referral link) will receive a $15 Tell-A-Friend bonus, when the below Terms and Conditions are adhered to.
- To be eligible for the Tell-A-Friend sign up bonus, the new member must join TopCashback.com via a valid referral link, as a new member between 2:00am PST April 13, 2016 and 2:00am PST May 4, 2016.
- The use of TopCashback.com is still bound by the standard Terms and Conditions and existing Tell-A-Friend Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to void eligibility for the Shared Tell-A-Friend sign up bonus if we believe a signup is not a genuine, new TopCashback member.
- Upon joining TopCashback.com in this time period via a referral link, the new member will be eligible for $10 cash back being added to their account.
- Once the new member reaches $10 in payable cash back earnings, both the new and referring member will be able to request their bonus cash back via the usual payment page, within the account section of the TopCashback site.
- The $10 sign-up credit will only be available to withdraw once the new member has earned a minimum of $10 in payable cash back.
- There is no cut-off period by which the new member must earn the $10 payable cash back to ‘release’ the $10 sign up credit for the new member and $15 bonus for the referring member.
- If joining TopCashback from a referral/Tell-A-Friend link during this promotional period, the $10 sign-up credit will not count towards the $10 threshold you need to reach before yours or your friend’s Tell-A-Friend bonus will become Payable.