An easy money deal for students since it only requires a total of 30 debit card purchases or payments.
- Make 10 debit card purchases or payments within 45 days
- Make 10 more between 46-75 days
- Make 10 more between 76-105 days
- Only certain consumer checking accounts, including non-interest earning checking accounts, are eligible for this offer. Teen Checking℠, Greenhouse℠ accounts, and the prepaid Wells Fargo EasyPay® Card are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is intended for new checking customers only. You must have a valid bonus offer code. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You are a Wells Fargo team member
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
To receive a $200 bonus, open a new, eligible consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by December 31, 2019. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 105 days of account opening, based on the time periods outlined below, complete the following number of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills (of at least $1 each) from this checking account:
- Any combination of 10 posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills within the first 45 days after opening your account;
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills (in any combination) within the following 30-day period; AND
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills (in any combination) within the final 30-day period.
Debit card purchases and debit card payments must post during the periods outlined in order to be counted toward the required number for that period. Transactions received after the applicable cutoff time or on a non-business day (Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays) are posted on the next business day. See below for additional details on eligible debit card transactions.
- Debit card purchases made using PIN, signature, online, phone, or mobile wallet.
- Debit card payments including one-time or recurring. Examples: utility bill/gym membership.
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number — NOT a debit card number.
- We will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within 45 days after meeting all offer requirements.
- The new checking account must remain open in order to receive any earned bonus payments.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Offer expires on December 31, 2019.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9)
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account)
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded